Automated External Defibrillator - Training Program
Since 1984, Emergency Care Programs has trained well over 15,000 emergency medical technicians and has certified over 20,000 people in CPR, AED Use and First Aid.
Emergency Care Programs will
- Work with your company to train staff in CPR and defibrillation techniques
- Develop an Emergency Action Plan for your company's emergency response needs
- Help you plan effective placement of your AED in your workplace
AED Training Program includes
- Using the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) system
- Identifying and controlling risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Responding to cardiac and respiratory emergencies in adults
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) & CPR Skills Performance
- All Emergency Care Programs instructors are EMTs or paramedics with years of real street experience.
- Our instructors combine years of teaching experience with first hand knowledge of true life emergencies. This experience helps us deliver the most effective and practical training to our students.
- All courses focus on practical skills with intensive hands-on training. This type of training delivers the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to respond to true life emergencies.
- Courses adapted to the specific needs of your workplace, including health care, security, transportation, entertainment, sports, corporate employees and the lay public.
Full oversight and management of your AED training program and machines. This service allows you to perform the duties of your business or organization while insuring worry free & smooth operation of your machines. This can include the following:
- Weekly and or monthly inspections of your AED
- Inspecting your AED pads & batteries to be certain they have not expired and are not need of replacement.
- Replacement of Batteries & Pads when needed.
- Management & oversight of certification cards for employees who were trained.
- Post Emergency Event Directions and Data Capture.
This, like all of our programs, can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization.
All training follows & meets 2010 CPR & ECC Guidelines 2000.
Emergency Care Programs, is an official training agency of The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) - Emergency Care & Safety Institute, The National Safety Council (NSC), The American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), an affiliate of the Maimonides Medical Center/American Heart Association Community Training Center, and a certified course sponsor of CFR and EMT training for the NY State Department of Health, EMS Bureau
Serving the Entire New York Metro Area and Beyond